When you invoke a command to apply a surround template or a file template, a drop-down list of available templates is shown to you. We call it 'quick access list' or just 'quicklist'. You can edit this list to add your favorite templates there and/or rearrange their order.
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Templates Explorer.
- In the Templates Explorer window that appears, click one of the tabs to choose the type of the template: Surround Templates or File Templates.
scope to see the list of templates for this scope.
The templates included into the quick access list are shown in the In quicklist section; other templates available for the selected scope are shown in the Not in quicklist section.
- Optionally, use template categories to narrow down the list of available templates that are not in the quick access list.
- Use drag-and-drop to add templates to or remove them from the quick access list and/or rearrange their order.
You can also add templates to the quick access list using the Choose Template dialog box. This dialog box appears when you apply a surround template or a file template that is not in the quick access list.
- Creating a Template
- Creating Files from Templates
- Creating Source Code Using Live Templates
- Surrounding Code Fragments with Templates
- Organizing Templates