This command is a shortcut to all ReSharper's refactorings available in the current context. You can invoke this command from almost any place in Visual Studio:
- On the declaration or usage of a symbol in the editor.
- On the selection in the editor.
- On the current item or selection in the Solution Explorer, Class View, or Object Browser.
- On the current item or selection in the File Structure window, type dependency diagram, or another ReSharper tool window.
Depending on the context, the drop-down list includes available refactorings.
To view and apply contextually available refactorings
- Place the caret on a symbol in the editor or select the symbol in a tool window.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+R or choose in the main menu .
drop-down list appears.
- Choose an item from the list and click on it or press Enter.
This feature is supported in the following languages/technologies:
The instructions and examples given here address the use of the feature in C#. For details specific to other languages, see corresponding topics in the ReSharper by Language section.