1. Create a Project
To create a plugin project:
- In Visual Studio, create a new project of the Class Library (Visual C#) type.
- Reference ReSharper SDK. It is distributed via NuGet, so, you can reference the SDK via the package manager:
- Open Tools | NuGet Package Manager | Manage NuGet Packages for Solution….
- In the opened window, find JetBrains.ReSharper.SDK.
- In Version, select the package version. It must match the ReSharper version your plugin targets.
- Click Install.
- Build the project to get the .dll file.
Now, you should create the NuGet package for the plugin.
Last modified: 12 July 2017