This command is a shortcut to all JetBrains Rider's refactorings available in the current context. You can invoke this command from almost any place:
- On the declaration or usage of a symbol in the editor.
- On the selection in the editor.
- On the current item or selection in the Solution Explorer.
To view and apply contextually available refactorings
- Place the caret on a symbol in the editor or select the symbol in the Structure tool window.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+R.
- The Refactor This drop-down list appears.
- Choose an item from the list and click on it or press Enter.
Last modified: 27 December 2017