Convert Interface to Abstract Class refactoring
This refactoring converts interfaces into abstract classes thus helping you quickly change hierarchical dependency among a set of classes and interfaces.
Consider the following example:
|Before refactoring||After refactoring|
| || |
To turn a suitable interface into an abstract class
- Select an interface in one of the following ways:
- In the editor, set the caret at the name of an interface.
- Select an interface in the Structure window.
- Do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+R and then choose Convert Interface to Abstract Class
- Choose in the main menu.
- If no conflicts are found, JetBrains Rider performs the refactoring immediately. Otherwise, it prompts you to resolve conflicts.
Last modified: 19 April 2018