Adding, Deleting and Moving Lines
To add a line
- Press Shift+Enter to add a new line after the one where the caret is currently located and move the caret to the beginning of this new line.
For instance, you have typed some text.
Press Shift+Enter to start the next line immediately.
- To add a line before the current one, press Ctrl+Enter.
To duplicate a line or fragment
- Place the caret at the line to be duplicated, or select the desired fragment of text.
- Press Ctrl+D.
To remove a line
- Press Ctrl+Shift+L to delete the line at caret.
To move a line
- Place the caret at the line to be moved.
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press Shift+Alt+Up or Shift+Alt+Down.
Last modified: 22 March 2018