Navigating to Next/Previous Change
If you edit a file that is under version control, JetBrains Rider provides several ways to move back and forth with the updates. In particular, you can use the navigation commands, keyboard shortcuts, and the change markers.
To navigate to the next/previous change in the editor, do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+N/ Ctrl+Shift+Alt+P.
- From the main menu, choose .
- Point to a change marker, and click the arrow up or arrow down buttons.
To navigate to the place of your last edit, do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Backspace.
- From the main menu, choose