Generating Partial Methods
Partial methods are defined in different parts (different files) of a partial type - one part contains the signature of the method while the other part contains its implementation.
To generate implementations of partial methods in a partial type
- In the editor, position the caret within a partial type at the line where you want to insert implementations of partial methods.
- Press Alt+Insert or choose in the main menu.
- In the Generate pop-up menu, select Partial Methods.
- In the Generate dialog that appears, select partial methods to create implementation stubs for.
- Click OK to complete the wizard.
Last modified: 23 November 2017