Generating Partial Methods
Alt+Insert | Partial Methods
Partial methods are defined in different parts (different files) of a partial type - one part contains the signature of the method while the other part contains its implementation.
The Generate partial methods command will help you create implementation stubs for not implemented partial methods.
To generate implementations of partial methods in a partial type
- In the editor, position the caret within a partial type at the line where you want to insert implementations of partial methods.
- Press Alt+Insert or choose from the main menu. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+Shift+A, start typing the command name in the pop-up, and then choose it there.
- In the Generate pop-up menu, select Partial Methods.
- In the Generate dialog that appears, select partial methods to create implementation stubs for.
- Click OK to complete the wizard.