JetBrains Rider brings powerful editing support for CSS and related technologies. Among others this support includes:
- Validation and syntax highlighting.
- Code completion (Ctrl+Space).
- Editing color values.
- Indentation (Ctrl+Alt+I, Ctrl+Alt+Enter).
- Formatting (Ctrl+Alt+Enter) according to the code style.
- Intention actions (Alt+Enter).
- Viewing code structure (Ctrl+Alt+7).
- Navigation in the source code (F12).
- Integrated documentation (Ctrl+Shift+F1).
- Search for usages (Shift+F12).
- Commenting and uncommenting lines (Ctrl+Alt+/, Ctrl+Shift+/).
- Unwrapping and removing tags (Ctrl+Shift+Delete).
- Compilation into CSS.
Last modified: 16 February 2018