Completing Pathdialog used for that purposeProject Structure
To automatically complete a path
Open the Select Path dialog by doing one of the following:
- Click the Browse button .
- Click Add SDK on the Ruby SDK and Gems page of the Project Structure dialog box.
- Make sure that the Path field is visible. If the field is hidden, click the Show path link.
- Start typing a path. RubyMine suggests a drop-down list where you can quickly find the needed directory. As you type, the suggestion list shrinks to show the matching paths only. You can also press Ctrl+Space to show the suggestion list.
- Select completion from the list.
Last modified: 21 July 2016