Configuring Remote Interpreters via Deployment Configuration
In this section:
- Make sure you have at least one RubyMine-wide server access configuration of the type SFTP to establish access to the target host. To make a configuration available in all RubyMine projects, clear the Visible only for this project check box in the Deployment: Connection Tab. See Creating a Remote Server Configuration for details.
To define a remote Ruby interpreter via deployment configuration
- In the Ruby SDK and Gems page of the project settings, click .
- In the drop-down list, choose
- In the dialog box Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter, click the radio-button Deployment configuration:
- In the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box, select the desired SFTP server from the Deployment configuration drop-down list. Note that the deployment host URL is displayed for the selected SFTP server automatically.
- Click OK in the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box. The configured remote interpreter is added to the list.
- Back in the Ruby SDK and Gems page, if necessary, configure path mappings: click and in the dialog box that opens add () or delete () path mappings as desired.
Last modified: 21 July 2016