Working with Cloud Platforms
Supported cloud platforms
RubyMine allows building and deploying applications in the clouds. These clouds are supported, when the respective plugins are enabled:
- Heroku - Heroku integration.
To learn how to enable plugins, refer to the section Enabling and Disabling Plugins.
Changes to the UI
Cloud servers add the following changes to the UI:
- Run configurations for the supported clouds:
- Ability to configure accounts for the clouds.
- Showing accounts and run the corresponding configurations in the Application Servers Tool Window.
- Showing logs in the Application Servers Tool Window for the launched run configurations.
- Showing the debugging information in the Debug tool window.