Configuring Remote Interpreters via Deployment Configuration
On this page:
Make sure you have at least one RubyMine-wide server access configuration of the type SFTP to establish access to the target host. To make a configuration available in all RubyMine projects, clear the Visible only for this project check box in the Deployment: Connection Tab. See Creating a Remote Server Configuration for details.
Defining remote Ruby interpreter via deployment configuration
To define a remote Ruby interpreter via deployment configuration
- In the Ruby SDK and Gems page of the project settings, click .
- In the drop-down list, choose
- In the dialog box Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter, click the radio-button Deployment configuration:
- In the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box, select the desired SFTP server from the Deployment configuration drop-down list. Note that the deployment host URL is displayed for the selected SFTP server automatically.
- Click OK in the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box. The configured remote interpreter is added to the list.
- Back in the Ruby SDK and Gems
page, if necessary, configure the path mappings:
- Click :
- In the dialog box that opens add () or delete () path mappings as desired.