Creating Gem Application Project
Gem Application projects are intended for developing, building and pushing gems to github.
To create a Gem Application project
- On the main menu, choose , or click New Project in the Welcome screen. New Project dialog box opens.
- In the New Project dialog box, do the following:
- Select New Gem.
- Select Ruby interpreter, or accept the suggested one. If the desired Ruby interpreter is missing, click Add Ruby SDK, and configure the interpreter of your choice.
- Observe the suggested Bundler version.
- Select or unselect the check boxes Create bin folder and
Create test folder as required. If these check boxes are selected, then
RubyMine will create the corresponding directories, besides the directory
- Specify the project name and location.
- Click Create.
Last modified: 24 December 2016