Ruby Gems Support
In this section:
- Ruby Gems Support
- Using the Bundler
- Resolving References to Missing Gems
- Configuring SDK Gemsets
- Using RSync for Downloading Remote Gems
- Viewing Gem Environment
- Viewing Gem Dependency Diagram
Many types of the Ruby projects make use of the Ruby gems.
The approach of RubyMine to the gems depends on the presence of the bundler.
- If a project uses the bundler, then all the required gems are taken according to the Gemfile.
- If there is no bundler, RubyMine scans all the project files for the calls to Ruby gems, and produces a set of the required gems.
If for some reason you are not happy with the set of gems defined by RubyMine, you can create a Gemfile yourself and specify the gems of your choice.
Last modified: 18 July 2017