In this section:
- Running all tests in a directory
- Running test cases or test scripts
- Running test methods or examples
RubyMine makes it possible to run all tests in a container, individual tests or test methods. For each one, RubyMine provides a temporary run-debug configuration that can be saved if necessary as a permanent one.
Note also that the commands shown in the context menu, are context-sensitive, that is the testing command that shows depends on the test runner and the place where this command is invoked.
Running all tests in a directory
To run all tests in a directory
- In the Project tool window, select the directory that contains tests to be executed.
- On the context menu, choose the corresponding run command.
If the directory contains tests that belong to the different testing frameworks, select the configuration to be used.
- Explore results in the test runner.