Creating Gem Project
Gem projects are intended for developing, building and pushing gems to github.
To create a Gem project
- On the main menu, choose New Project on the Welcome screen. New Project dialog box opens. , or click
- In the New Project dialog box, do the following:
- Select Gem.
- Select Ruby interpreter, or accept the suggested one. If the desired Ruby interpreter is missing, click Add Ruby SDK, and configure the interpreter of your choice.
- Observe the suggested Bundler version.
- Click Minitest or RSpec radio-buttons as required.
Select or clear the checkboxes below. Refer to the Bundler documentation for details.
- Specify the project name and location.
- Click Create.
Last modified: 4 April 2018