Enabling and Disabling Plugins
- Open the page of RubyMine settings (Ctrl+Alt+S).
- On the Plugins page that opens in the right-hand part of the dialog, do one of the following:
- To enable a plugin, select the checkbox to the right of its name.
- To disable a plugin, clear the corresponding checkbox.
- If the plugin of interest is not present in the list (which may be the case for a repository plugin), download and install the plugin.
- Restart RubyMine for the changes to take effect.
Last modified: 4 April 2018