Uploading and Downloading Files
Uploading files and folders
RubyMine provides the following main ways to upload project files and folders to a deployment server:
- Manually, at any time through a menu command.
- Automatically, every time a file is updated, or before starting a debugging session, or during commit to your version control system.
How do I upload a file or folder manually?
How do I upload a file or folder to the default server manually?
How do I upload checked-in files immediately after commit?
- Start checking in your changes.
- In the After Commit area, choose the target server from the Upload file to drop-down list. Choose one of the existing deployment servers or create a new one: click and configure access to the relevant server in the Deployment dialog box that opens.
- To have RubyMine automatically upload checked in files to the chosen server, select the Always use selected server checkbox.
How do I configure automatic upload of changed files to the default server:
- Open the Options dialog ( for Windows and Linux or for macOS).
- From the Upload changed files automatically to the default server list, choose when you want RubyMine to upload changed files:
Downloading files and folders
How do I download a file or folder?
How do I download a file from the default deployment server?
Last modified: 15 September 2017