Configuring Remote Interpreters via Deployment Configuration
In this section:
SFTPserver should be configured in the Deployment page of the project settings. The possibility to define a remote interpreter from a deployment configuration appears only if at least one SFTP server exists.
To define a remote Ruby interpreter via deployment configuration
- In the Ruby SDK and Gems page of the project settings, click .
- In the drop-down list, choose
- In the dialog box Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter, click the radio-button Deployment configuration:
- In the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box, do one of the following:
- Click the button Fill from deployment server settings. So doing, the remote server settings are taken from one of the servers which have already been configured, as described in the section Creating an in-Place Server Configuration.
- In the Settings area, fill in the server information manually (host, port, etc.).
- Click OK in the Configure Remote Ruby Interpreter dialog box. The configured remote interpreter is added to the list.
Last modified: 10 December 2015