Monitoring and Managing Tests
Test progress and results display in the dedicated test runner tabs of the Run tool window.
- Navigate through the list of test cases using arrow keys.
- Navigate between failed tests using the and buttons or Ctrl+Alt+Up or Ctrl+Alt+Down keyboard shortcuts.
- View the total number of tests being run in the current session.
- Sort tests alphabetically () and by duration ().
- Show or hide information about the passed tests, using the button.
- Show the ignored tests in the tree view of all tests within the current run/debug configuration or test class using the button.
- Navigate from the stack trace to the problem location in the source code by clicking the hyperlink in the Output pane.
- The icon opens an additional menu that allows you to:
- Monitor execution of the current test.
- Have the first failed test selected automatically upon completing the suit.
- Navigate to the stack trace.
- Enable automatic scrolling to the source code.
- Have the corresponding source code opened at exceptions.
- Show statistics inline.
Last modified: 31 August 2018