You can view and manage reviews which are included in your project and associated with you as a participant or expected participant.
From the main menu, select View → Tool Windows → Reviews:
The Reviews tool window will open in a separate tab below the editor:
By default, only reviews in which you are expected to participate as a reviewer will be listed. To show other reviews - the ones you’ve created, completed, are watching, or all of them - select the corresponding option from the drop-down menu:
Reviews that have been closed are greyed out.
Double-click a review to activate various options for it and display it in a separate tab:
The revisions included in the review are listed and highlighted. Using the toolbar at the top of the list, you can:
- Display review comments (general comments that are not attached to a line or code selection).
- Edit the review - you can add or remove participants.
- Close or reopen the review if you are its author.
- Accept or reject the changes if you are the reviewer and have completed your inspection.
- Open the review in Upsource (in your browser).
You can also detach a specified revision from the review by right-clicking the revision and choosing the corresponding option:
Files that are part of the selected revision are listed in the right pane of the Revisions tool window:
After selecting a file from the list you can use the toolbar to:
- Compare file versions in a side-by-side diff
- Compare this file version with your local version in a side-by-side diff
- See the most recent repository version in your editor
- Open this version in Upsource (in your browser)
A side-by-side diff opens in a separate window:
Using the toolbar at the top of the displayed window, you can:
- Jump to source - show your current local version of the file in the editor.
- Compare versions of other files included in the revision.
- Leave a comment.
If the file contains discussions, they are displayed to the right of the diff. Each discussion may contain one or more comments (replies)
Select a comment by clicking on it. Now you can:
- Reply to the comment
- Resolve the comment
If you’re the author of the comment, you can also:
- Edit the comment
- Delete the comment
Click to hide/show the discussion thread.