Upsource allows you to navigate to any file in the repository and study its entire content.
To navigate to the File view from the project home page, you can:
Locate and open the most recent versions of files by clicking Browse code at the top of the page and browsing the repository directory.
View a file’s snapshot of a selected revision by choosing the revision from the list, expanding the file, and clicking View file.
Search for a specific file using the Search repository search field.
For a quick access to the files you recently viewed, go to the Recent files tab on the right pane of the project home page:
From the File view, you can:
- Display code inspections in files - press Code
- Navigate within and from a file
- View file history - press Annotate and History
- Display row content with no highlights or remarks - press Raw
- Display discussion comments, if any - press the Comments icon