Things to configure after the first start
- your server has several DNS interfaces and you wish to make Upsource accessible by a particular DNS interface;
- you have set up Upsource to work behind reverse or terminating HTTP proxy (see Proxy configuration) - in this case the new value should match the base URL you've set before.
Here you have to choose to set up Upsource with either build-in Hub or external (standalone) Hub. If you are going to integrate with the YouTrack issue tracker, select External Hub. Otherwise you may choose Build-in Hub.
- Create admin login and password—specify login name and password for your administrator account (Login:admin and password:admin are offered by default). You'll be able to reset your password if you ever forget it.
- Send usage statistics anonymously—keep this option checked to help us make Upsource better. We never share collected data with any third party.
- Enter your Hub URL and verify the connection.
Wait a little for Upsource to launch its components: