To configure your personal user preferences:
- Click the user icon on the top right of the screen, then select Settings:
In the pop-up window, specify the following options:
- Code viewer settings will be applied to all the code views: default diff, side-by-side diff, and file.
- Diff viewer settings will be only applied to the default diff and side-by-side diff views.
- Commenting - display emoji in comments.
- Notifications - choose whether or not to receive automatic e-mail notifications. You can also filter the events on which you want to be notified.
- Integrations - enable or disable IDE integration.
Last modified: 14 September 2016