Viewing individual files
Upsource allows you to navigate to any file in the repository and study its entire content.
- Locate and open the most recent versions of files by clicking Browse code at the top of the page and browsing the repository directory.
- View a file's snapshot of a selected revision by choosing the revision from the list, expanding the file, and clicking View file.
- Search for a specific file across all projects (from an entry page), or search within a selected project or revision, using the Search Upsource field.
- Display code inspections in files — press Code
- Navigate within and from a file
- View file history — press History and Blame
- Display row content with no highlights or remarks — press Raw
- Display discussion comments, if any — press the Comments icon
Last modified: 13 July 2017