Code intelligence is not available
Code insight in Maven or Gradle based project is not working. The code analysis status indicator remains grey.
- Double-check that you have enabled code intelligence and set properties correctly when creating your Upsource project, including a correct path to project model. Edit if necessary.
- If it doesn't help, contact Upsource support and describe your problem. Please include a mvn.out or gradle.out file (for Maven or Gradle project correspondingly) with your inquiry.
To find mvn.out (or gradle.out) file:
Download the zipped generated tree at the following URL:
Where <Revision_ID> is an ID of the revision which lacks code intelligence.
Find the mvn.out (or gradle.out) file in that tree.
If no such file exists:
- Navigate to /.idea/model.info
- Open model.info and copy the revision ID
- Download the generated tree again, replacing the revision ID in the URL with the one you've copied.
- Find the mvn.out (or gradle.out) file in that tree.