Installing Upsource plug-in
The installation process is simple and similar for all IDEA-based IDEs.
To install Upsource plug-in into IDEA-based IDE:
- Make sure that your IDE build is compatible and update it if necessary. Refer to compatibility page for up-to-date information.
- Open your IDE and go to or press Ctrl+Alt+S.
- In the Settings dialog window, select Plugins from the left pane and click the Install JetBrains plugin.. button:
- From the displayed list, select Upsource integration and click Install plugin:
- For the changes to take effect, restart your IDE.
Now you need to provide Upsource plug-in with your Upsource server URL:
Last modified: 14 September 2016