Migrating to external Hub
External Hub lets you organize and manage users and projects of different applications from a single spot.
To switch your existing Upsource installation with a build-in Hub to use an external Hub, proceed as follows:
- Backup your Upsource data!
- Make sure your Upsource installation is version 2.0.3 or newer. If not, please upgrade to a latest available build.
- Download and install Hub.
- With Upsource and Hub running, navigate to http://your-host-name:port_for_upsource/bundle/admin/. The following page will be displayed:
- Click Show token location to locate the file with the token.
- Open the file, copy the token value, paste it into the field, and click Log in:
- Enter your external Hub URL and verify it:
- If the connection is successful, you'll be prompted to the next screen where you enter your Hub credentials and click Log in:
- On the next screen, click Accept:
The migration process starts:
And in a little while you'll be redirected to a Hub's conflict resolution page, where you can view and resolve conflicts if any.
- Click Confirm migration and you are done!