To configure your personal user preferences:
- Click the user icon on the top right of the screen, then select Settings:
In the displayed Settings window, specify the following options:
- Code viewer settings will be applied to all the code views: default diff, side-by-side diff, and file view.
- Diff viewer settings will be only applied to the default diff and side-by-side diff views.
- Commenting - display emoji in comments.
- Integrations - enable or disable IDE integration.
- Master-detail review page - when disabled, the revisions attached to the review will be displayed all at once, which may take a while for large files.
- Code analysis summary in reviews.
Last modified: 14 September 2016