Viewing individual files
Upsource allows you to navigate to any file in the repository and study its entire content.
- Locate and open the most recent versions of files by clicking Browse code at the top of the page and browsing the repository directory.
- View a file's snapshot of a selected revision by choosing the revision from the list, expanding the file, and clicking View file.
- Search for a specific file within a selected revision by choosing the revision from the list and using the Search in revision field.
- Display code inspections in files - press Code
- Navigate within and from a file
- View file history - press History and Blame
- Display row content with no highlights or remarks - press Raw
- Display discussion comments, if any - press the Comments icon
Last modified: 14 September 2016