Errors and warnings
Known errors and warnings that you might encounter:
- Error: "Can't obtain updateLastError method for class com.sun.jna.Native"
- Error: "Test VCS connection failed. Error while loading an uploaded key. Invalid privatekey"
- Error: "Unable to lock JVM memory (ENOMEM)"
- Error 400: "Bad Request while connecting to Mercurial repository"
- Error: "Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native"
- Error: "Some services registered by Product are not valid in target Hub"
- Warning: "This file is binary or is too large to be displayed"
- Warning: "The full diff is too big to be displayed, showing the first 200 changed files"
- Warning: "Too many commits found, showing the 200 most recent ones"
Last modified: 02 April 2021