There is a number of ways to discover reviews and their status across the entire project.
To see the reviews you've created or have been added to as a participant, you can:
go to the Reviews page:
The reviews in the list can be filtered out and limited to a specific group:
- Created — reviews in which you participate as an author.
- Assigned — reviews in which you participate or are expected to participate as a reviewer.
- Has concern — reviews where you participate as an author and that contain changes that reviewers raised concern about.
- Mentioned — reviews in which you participate in any role.
- Completed — reviews which have been completed by reviewers and which you are expected to close.
You can also sort the list in a preferred order:
Each review also has Read/Unread status which gives you a hint whether you've already opened this review or not. You can change the status manually, for example, marking a review you participate in as unread if you wish to come back to it later:
You can search for specific reviews using various search parameters.
You can also browse all reviews in the project by scrolling through the revision list:
Revisions under a review are marked with a clickable Review icon linking to the review home page. Closed reviews are greyed out.