Upsource UI overview
When you open up and log into Upsource you'll see a general entry page. It displays your company (or team) projects in a convenient order and lets you quickly navigate to the project you need. Each project corresponds to a specific VCS repository.
If you have any projects previously marked as favorite, they'll be at the very top, each accompanied by a heartbeat graph (hover over the graph to see details).
If you still can't find the specific project:
- search for it using the search box in the top-right corner, or
- click See all projects at the bottom, to display all configured projects in the alphabetical order.
To open a particular project, just click its name. You'll be redirected to the project home view:
- Commit graph visualizes the history of commits, branches, and merges
- Revision list displays recent revisions in chronological order. Each entry includes:
- News feed pane: displays recent events that apply to you
- Search for revisions by authors, time spans, branches etc.
- Links to the other Upsource features:
- Browse code: browse your project's directory tree and view the files
- Reviews: view the reviews that are relevant to you, or search for any review
- Branches: monitor activity across branches; search and compare
- Analytics: view repository and review statistics in graphs and diagrams
- Compare: view the differences between the specified revisions, branches, and tags
- : view the project's repository URL and copy it to clipboard
- Search for users, files, and text
- Admin settings: switch to administration mode (shown only if you have administrative permissions)
- Help: click to view Upsource documentation
- Show services: displays services integrated or associated with Upsource
- User icon: click to