In this section:
To configure actions, suspend policy and dependencies of a breakpoint
Do one of the following:
- Right-click a breakpoint in the left gutter, and then click the link More or press Ctrl+Shift+F8.
- Open the Breakpoints dialog box as described on page Accessing Breakpoint Properties and select the desired breakpoint in the list.
- In the Favorites tool window, select the desired breakpoint, and click .
Note that the pop-up window shows less options than the Breakpoints dialog box. To show hidden options, click More.
Define the actions to be performed by WebStorm on hitting breakpoint:
To notify about the reaching of a breakpoint with a text message in the debugging console, select the
Log message to console check check box.
This feature lets you obtain information about your running application without having to suspend its execution.
- To set a breakpoint the current one depends on, select it from the Depends on drop-down list.
- Enable suspending an application upon reaching a breakpoint by selecting the Suspend check box, and then select one of the option buttons to specify the way a running program will be paused. For more information on the Suspend options, refer to Breakpoints dialog reference.
- To notify about the reaching of a breakpoint with a text message in the debugging console, select the Log message to console check check box.