Creating Projects from Scratch in WebStorm
WebStorm makes it possible to create projects of the various types.
On this page:
Creating a project
To create a project, follow these general steps
- Do one of the following:
- On the Welcome screen, click the link Create New Project.
- On the main menu, choose .
- In the dialog box that opens, specify the project location (or accept default), and choose its type.
- Follow the steps of the wizard, depending on the selected project type, for example:
- Empty Project
- If you have selected one of the frameworks for the client-side development, choose the desired version of the framework.
Last modified: 11 July 2016