Creating Run/Debug Configuration for Tests
On this page:
You can run your tests (test cases, test suites, etc.) using run/debug configurations, in the way similar to running ordinary applications. WebStorm provides a framework for creating special run/debug configurations for testing purposes, where a test can be specified as a target.
Creating a test configuration
To create a test configuration
- Open the Run/Debug Configuration dialog box by doing one of the following:
- Click on the toolbar and select
the desired configuration type:
- NodeUnit for testing NodeJS. See Running Nodeunit Tests and Run/Debug Configuration: NodeUnit.
- DartUnit for testing Dart, see Run/Debug Configuration: Dart Test.
- In the dialog box that opens, specify the test scope, configuration parameters, and activities to perform before test execution. Apply the changes and close the dialog box.
Last modified: 15 November 2016