Defining the Set of Changelists to Display
With the extended Merge Info functionality, you can limit the set of changelists to be displayed in the Changelists pane to changelists that have been integrated from one specific branch to another. These branches are referred to as "source" and "target" respectively.
To define the set of branches you want to display, do the following:
- Open the Version Control tool window and switch to the Repository tab.
- To open the Merge Info pane, click the Highlight Integrated button on the toolbar.
- In the From field, specify the URL address of the source branch.
- In the To field, specify the path to the target branch. If necessary, use the Browse button to open the Select Branch dialog.
- Specify the path to the local working copy to which you are going to apply patches created based on the selected changelists. If necessary, use the Browse button to open the Configure Working Copy Paths dialog box.