Updating Local Information
Depending on the updating options, the update procedure may take place silently. If all files are up-to-date, you will be notified about that. Otherwise, the Update Info tab opens in the Version Control tool window where you can group the information as required.
On this page:
Updating files and folders
- Select one or more files and folders to be updated in any navigation view (for example, in the Project tool window.
- On the main Version Control menu, or on the context menu of the selection, choose <VCS>| Update.
- In the Update dialog specify the update options, which are different for the supported version control systems, and click OK.
Updating a project
- Do one of the following:
- In the Update dialog, click the tab for your version control system.
- Specify the update options, which are different for the supported version control systems and click OK.
Grouping update information by packages or changelists
Note the difference in the appearance of the tab:
Grouping by changelists is not available if the project is under Git or Mercurial control.