Getting Local Working Copy of the Repository
On this page:
As soon as version control support is enabled in WebStorm, you can retrieve the data from the repository. Depending on your purpose and workflow, choose one of the following approaches:
- Check out the repository sources to a content root of an existing project . Then set up version control in the project, if it has not been done before, and put the downloaded sources under control of the VCS used.
the repository sources to a location of your choice and have WebStorm create a project around them .
This does not require any extra steps from your side. WebStorm arranges the downloaded sources in a
project itself and suggests to open it as soon as the check-out is completed.
Upon your consent, WebStorm opens the newly created project, where you only need to set up version control.
- Retrieving Files from a CVS Repository
- Retrieving Files from an SVN Repository
- Cloning a Remote Git Repository
- Cloning a Remote Mercurial Repository
- Using Perforce Integration