Monitoring and Managing Tests
Test progress and results display in the dedicated test runner tabs of the Run tool window.
- Navigate through the list of test cases using arrow keys.
- Navigate between failed tests using the and buttons or Ctrl+Alt+Up or Ctrl+Alt+Down keyboard shortcuts.
- View the total number of tests being run in the current session. The summary information is displayed in a message line on the top of the tool window. After completion of the tests, the message informs you about the number of failed tests and elapsed time.
- View testing progress in the progress bar.
- Show or hide information about the passed tests, using the button.
- Show the ignored tests in the tree view of all tests within the current run/debug configuration or test class using the button.
- Navigate from the stack trace to the problem location in the source code by clicking the hyperlink in the Output pane.
- Enable and disable the following functionality by clicking the cog button and selecting the relevant items from the context menu:
Last modified: 22 March 2017