WebStorm provides the following inline refactorings:
- The Inline Variable refactoring replaces redundant variable usage with its initializer. This refactoring is opposite to Extract Variable.
- The Inline Function/Method refactoring results in placing the method's or function's body into the body of its caller(s); the method or function is deleted. This refactoring is opposite Extract Method.
| || |
Inline Method or Function
| || |
Perforaming inline refactoring
To perform the inline refactoring
- Place the caret in the editor at the desired symbol to be inlined.
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu or on the context menu, choose .
- Press Ctrl+Alt+N.
- In the Inline dialog box that corresponds to the selected symbol, confirm the inline refactoring.
Last modified: 29 November 2017