On this page:
In the Editor, you can configure the editor's behavior related to the paired braces. When the option Insert pair } is enabled, the closing brace is automatically added with indent on pressing Enter. Indentation level is defined in the Code Style settings.
Configuring paired elements behavior
To configure insertion of paired elements
- Press Ctrl+Alt+S or choose (for Windows and Linux) or (for macOS) from the main menu, and then go to .
- Configure automatic insertion of paired elements by selecting the following checkboxes:
- Insert pair bracket
- Insert pair quote
- Auto-close tag on typing '</'
- To have the closing braces inserted upon pressing Enter, select the Insert pair } checkbox.
- Apply changes and click OK.