Creating and Saving Temporary Run/Debug Configurations
Temporary run/debug configuration is added to the list of available configurations and works same way as the permanent run/debug configuration. You can change its settings using the Run/Debug Configuration dialog box and optionally save it as permanent.
Creating a temporary run/debug configuration
- Select the desired file in the Project tool window or open it in the editor.
- Do one of the following:
- On the context menu, choose or .
- Press Ctrl+Shift+F10.
WebStorm creates a temporary configuration, which appears in the Run/Debug Configuration selector when the run or debug session is over.
Saving a temporary run/debug configuration
- In the Run/Debug Configuration selector, choose .
- In the Run/Debug Configuration dialog box, click .
- On the context menu of the editor or Project view, choose .