Spy-js Capture Exclusions Dialog
The dialog box opens when you click the Capture Events button toolbar button in the Events pane of the Spy-js Tool Window. In this dialog box, define custom filters to configure the range of events displayed and traced in the tool window. See Spy-js for details.
The dialog box consists of two panes. The left-hand, Exclusions, pane shows a list of already existing user-defined event filters. The right-hand, Exclusion, pane shows the details of the filter selected in the Exclusions pane.
| Exclusions pane || The pane shows a list of all currently available user-defined filters. |
- To define a new event filter, click on the toolbar, then specify the filter name and exclusion rules in the Exclusion pane.
- To create a filter based on an already existing one, make a copy of the source filter by selecting it and clicking , and then rename and edit the copy as required in the Exclusion pane.
- To temporarily disable a filter, clear the checkbox next to it.
- To remove a filter from the list, select it and click .
| Exclusion pane || On this pane, configure custom event filters. For each filter, specify its name and create a list of exclusion rules. |
- To add a rule, click , the Add Condition to Exclusion dialog box opens. Type a pattern in the Value/pattern text box, in theCondition type drop-down list specify whether the pattern should be applied to event types or script names. Note that glob pattern matching is used. When you click OK, WebStorm brings you to the Spy-js Capture Exclusions Dialog.
- To edit a rule, select it in the list, click , and update the rule in the dialog box that opens.
- To remove a rule, select it in the list and click .
Last modified: 26 March 2018
Language and Framework-Specific Guidelines: