Using CVS Integration
With the CVS integration enabled, you can perform basic CVS operations from inside WebStorm.
In this section:
Before you start
- When CVS integration with WebStorm is enabled, the Editor and the Project Tool Window. item appears on the menu, and on the context menus of the
- The files in the folders under the CVS control are highlighted according to their status. See File Status Highlights for file status highlighting conventions.
- Modifications results are shown in the Version Control tool window.
- When using CVS integration, it is helpful to open the Version Control tool window. The Console tab displays the following data:
- All commands generated based on the settings you specify through the WebStorm user interface.
- Information messages concerning the results of executing generated CVS commands.
- Error messages.
Last modified: 14 September 2018