To obtain a personal YouTrack InCloud instance, follow these steps:
- Fill in the registration form. All of the fields are mandatory.
As soon as you submit the registration data, we send a confirmation email to the address you specified in the registration form.
- Click the confirmation link in the email message to confirm the creation of your YouTrack InCloud instance.
- Set the password for the administrator account and choose the location of your data center. Choose the data center that is closest to you.
- Access your YouTrack instance.
- When the instance is ready, click the Take me to my YouTrack button.
- On the login page, enter your email address and password, then click the Log in button.
At this point, you're probably the only person who knows that this YouTrack instance exists, so don't forget how to log in.
The instance opens to the Projects page where you can create your first project. For a comprehensive list of setup tasks, read the Quick Start Guide for System Administrators.
- Your credentials are assigned to the root user account. This is the default administrator account for your YouTrack instance.
- This account is granted the default System Admin role in the Global project.
- This is the only user account in your new YouTrack instance that has administrative access. One of the first things you should do is create accounts for other users who require administrative access and give them similar role assignments.
- The guest user account is also created automatically, but this account only has permission to read issues and comments. For trial instances, the guest user is banned by default.