Create a Sprint
A sprint is a set period of time during which a pre-defined body of work is completed. During the sprint, incremental improvements are applied to the product. The completed effort results in a viable version of the product that can be delivered to the consumer.
Sprints are a core component of the Scrum development methodology. Other hybrid agile methodologies also use sprints as a framework for iterative development.
To follow this framework, you create and manage a series of sprints on your agile board.
To create a new sprint
- Open the New Sprint dialogue. You have two options:
- Click the Create button in the header and select the Sprint option from the drop-down list.
- Open the Sprints drop-down list and select the New sprint option.
- Enter the following settings for the new sprint:
- Click the Create sprint button.