Markdown Notes Widgets
A note widget displays whatever message you want to show on your dashboard. This widget lets you use Markdown syntax to format your text.
This feature is especially useful if you share your dashboard with other users. You can use this widget as a bulletin board for posting updates that are important for your team.
To add a Markdown Notes widget to the dashboard:
- Click the Add widget button on the dashboard.
- From the drop-down list, select Markdown Notes.
- A card is added to the dashboard with the title Markdown Notes.
- Enter an optional widget title.
- Enter your note in the input field. Use Markdown syntax to format your text. For a list of supported formatting options, see Markdown Syntax for Notes Widgets.
- To preview the text in the widget, click the Show preview link.
- Click the Create widget button.
- The Markdown Notes widget is added to the dashboard.
- If you entered a title, your text is displayed in the widget header.