YouTrack lets you subscribe to RSS feeds for new issues and comments. If you use an RSS reader to collect important updates in one place, you can stay on top of YouTrack updates as well.
There are three different RSS feeds that you can pull from YouTrack.
|Issues||The Issues feed link is displayed at the bottom of the Issues list. This feed pulls a list of issues that match the current search context and query. Use this feed to subscribe to new issues in one or more projects or a set of issues that are important to you.|
|Comments||The Comments feed link is displayed in the footer of the Issues list. This feed pulls all comments that are added to issues that match the current search context and query. Use this feed to stay up to date on important issues and find any comments you might have missed.|
|Issue Comments||The Issue comments feed link is displayed in the footer of the issue full page view. This feed pulls comments that are added to the current issue. Use this feed to track updates to important issues.|
To subscribe to updates with an RSS feed:
- Move the pointer over the link for the RSS feed that you want to subscribe to.
- Right-click the link (Control-click on macOS).
- Use whichever option is supported in your web browser to copy the link address to the clipboard.
- Paste the address into the settings for a new feed in your RSS reader.
- Save the changes to the new feed.
- You are subscribed to updates for the YouTrack RSS feed.